miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2015

TAREAS DEL 6 DE MAYO

LENGUA:Pág 171 ejercicios 9 y 10
MATES: Hacer ejercicios de la pizarra
 INGLES:Leer capitulo 5 de Tom Sawer

CONTROL DE MATES EL LUNES 11 DE MAYO

ESTUDIAR APUNTES DE LA LIBRETA



Ask your parents about birth. Then complete the following sentences in your notebook.


I was born on………….(date), at……………(time).

I was born after……. months and …….. weeks of pregnancy.

My birth was ……………….(vaginal/ by caesarean section).

When I was born I weighed ………….Kg and measured ………..cm.

In my first month, I drank ……….(my mother’s milk / milk from a bottle)

I left the hospital when I was……………. Days old.

Learn the parts of the reproduction system.

          PART                   FUNCTION  

·       Fallopian tubes               * connect the ovaries to the uterus.
·       Uterus (womb)               *  A hollow organ where the baby develops during
·       Vulva                              *The external part of the female reproductive system.
·       Ovary/ovaries               * Produce the ovum
·       Vagina* An elastic tube that connects the uterus to the outside of the body.                                                         





·       Testicles                * produce the sperm cells.
·       Penis                     * An elastic organ with a cylindrical shape.       
·       Uretha                    * A tube in the penis. It carries the sperm and the urine out of the body.
         
                           

Draw the female and male reproductive system and label the parts:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario